1. Combine Black Diamond Original Cheese Spread and butter in a food processor until smooth. Add the flour and salt, and pulse until all ingredients have just combined. A trick to know it’s ready is when the dough holds together when formed into a ball.
2. Divide the dough in two and flatten on a floured surface. Cover each dough disc in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours and a maximum of 24 hours.
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sautée the onions and garlic for 1 minute before adding the celery and carrots and continuing to cook for another 2 minutes. Add the beef, breaking it up with a wooden spoon and stirring around until all the meat is cooked through.
2. Plop in the tomato paste and stir in completely. Then add the tomatoes, chili powder, and red kidney beans. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bring it all to a boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated, then set aside.
4. Finishing steps: Gently roll out one dough bundle at a time on a floured surface to form a 10” disc. Tenderly place the first disc in the base of a 9” pie dish and allow for overhang. Refrigerate while you roll out the other disc.
5. Once the second is rolled out, fill your pie with the cooled meat filling. Top with the second dough disc and trim excess crust. Flute the edges. Cut 5 air holes out from the top crust and brush with the egg wash.
6. Bake in an oven preheated to 350°F for 40-45 minutes, or until the dough is nice and golden.