* 1 lb salmon
* 1/4 lb shrimp
* 3 tsp Cajun seasoning
* 2 garlic cloves minced
* 1/4 tsp red crushed pepper optional
* 1/2 tsp lemon juice
* 1 tbsp fresh parmesan cheese grated
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1/4 cup heavy cream
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2) Season the salmon with 2 tsp of Cajun Seasoning. Season the shrimp with 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
3) Heat a large skillet with some oil over medium-high heat. Cook the salmon for 1-2 minutes, on each side, skin side down. Place the salmon in the oven and cook for 7 minutes.
4) While the salmon bakes in the oven, heat a medium-sized skillet with some oil over medium-high heat.
5) Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 40 seconds on each side. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
6) Add the garlic and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook for 20 seconds.
7) Add the lemon juice, heavy cream, parmesan cheese and cook for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
8 ) Pour the sauce over the cooked salmon and shrimp and enjoy.